- Aquasorb is intended for use in medium to heavy traffic areas, with the raised crush resistant waffle design providing an aggressive scraping and cleaning action. The rubber perimeter traps dirt and moisture for superb soil and moisture control, making it ideal for use in entranceways and lobbies with regular foot traffic.
- Brushway is a unique ridged designed mat for use in light to medium traffic areas. The mat incorporates a specially considered high/low rib design, enabling great brushing and wiping action. The rubber backing also provides excellent slip protection.
- Kumfi Pebble is a light duty anti-fatigue mat designed for use in a wide variety of dry environments. The mat is manufactured from 9.4mm thick closed cell vinyl foam, and features a pebble effect surface for added traction and grip. With bevel edges to all sides, the Kumfi Pebble is available in a range of widths that can be cut to size for the perfect fit.
- Lustre is a highly effective hard wearing entrance mat designed to manage moisture and dirt control in high traffic areas. Constructed of polyamide twisted fibres with double reinforced boarder, the mats all have an anti-slip gripper, 100% nitrile rubber backing that prevents mat movement. Lustre is available in a range of shapes, sizes and colours to suit any environment.
- An exceptional, versatile, weather resistant, natural coir entrance mat with PVC backing which is impervious to water and dirt. Suitable for indoor mat wells and foyer areas. The matting can be easily cut to size to suit any entrance.
- Sticky Step Plastic has been designed to help prevent contamination from entering controlled working environments. The mat features an anti-microbial adhesive surface which helps remove dust and dirt from footwear or wheeled trolleys. Sticky Step Plastic is formed of 30 peel-off layers, making it perfect for maintaining clean room and laboratory standards. The overall thickness is 2mm and the bottom of the mat securely adheres to any clean, dry surface. Sold in packs of four, Sticky Step Plastic can be used for a wide variety of applications, from data centres, medical, pharmaceutical, electronics, aerospace, instrumentation, nuclear to construction environments.
- Sticky Step Textile is a heavy duty step on, step off contamination control mat which has been designed to capture large amounts of dust and dirt from entering controlled working environments. The mat is constructed of 36 resin impregnated woven cotton layers which sit securely within a heavy-duty plastic frame. Each layer is coated with a non-transferable resin that ensures any loose particles on the surface and within the tread of footwear following being walked on, will detach and remain in the resin on the mat. Once soiled, each layer can simply be peeled away and disposed of to reveal a new clean layer. Sticky Step Textile is the perfect solution for paint shops, construction, off shore, nuclear, electronic industries and many other environments where contamination control is essential.
Your Kumfi flooring is now in place in our workshop. We've had great feedback from the team so far both in terms of aesthetically and from a safe, grip anti-slip floor covering. Along with the quick turnaround time for delivery and the helpfulness of your team, we couldn't have asked for a better service. Thank you, Blue Diamond.
Steve Fleming, Director | Storagenstuff
Thank you, thank you! From my initial enquiry to despatch, your speed of service has been exceptional. To know that I can rely on you to have stock when I need it, plus receive same day despatch, you have certainly made my job easier. Blue Diamond, its official, you truly are my favourite supplier.
James Lincoln, Sales Development, ESE Direct
Blue Diamond have seriously impressed us with their speed of service and excellent communication. Orders are frequently sent out same day and the invaluable tracking information quickly follows. The quality of their products is first class and the team regularly go the extra mile to ensure that things run smoothly. Keep up the good work!
Mark O’Sullivan, Director, Trusted Mats