You need it, we have it!
Welcome to our comprehensive selection of matting and GRP floor safety products. You can refine your search to streamline your choices and find the perfect solution for your safety and flooring needs.
At Blue Diamond, we take pride in maintaining our reputation for having the best stock availability for Matting and GRP in the industry. With meticulous inventory management, we can ensure that when you need it, we have it.
Happy searching! If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch
- Dynamat is a heavy duty, premium quality loose-lay floor mat that offers excellent shock absorption qualities and exceptional resistance to wear. Available in two thickness, 10mm and 17mm, Dynamat is a virtually indestructible dense rubber mat, used to protect floors and provide insulation for the most demanding applications. The wide ribbed pattern on the reverse allows drainage, whilst the dense rubber textured antislip surface, makes Dynamat the perfect solution for industrial sites, gyms, stables, kennels, livery enclosures, dog grooming areas, golf courses, ice rinks and much more.
- Introducing EcoBrush, our innovative 100% eco-friendly mat made from recycled tyres and plastic bottles. Engineered for durability, it boasts a hard-wearing construction and exceptional absorption capabilities. The unique design features a raised dense circular surface and a rubber central panel, effortlessly trapping dirt while effectively absorbing moisture. Its heavy-duty rubber underside guarantees stability. Choose from two convenient sizes, 45cm x 75cm and 80cm x 120cm, and enjoy its sleek Charcoal colour.
- Introducing EcoGround, our 100% recycled anti-slip mat from recycled tyres. Designed to withstand the toughest conditions, both indoors and outdoors. Its honeycomb surface excels at scraping, effortlessly allowing dirt and debris to pass through. The rubber base guarantees no mat movement. With exceptional durability and weather resistance, it performs flawlessly even in the coldest temperatures. Available in two convenient sizes 60cm x 80cm and 80cm x 120cm. Additionally, the 80cm x 120cm mat can be easilyexpanded to fit any desired shape or size using connectors.Connectors available on request.
- Ecosorb is an anti-fatigue mat designed for combined use with a replaceable sorbent. Manufactured from top quality nitrile rubber, this mat is the perfect option for use in medium duty, wet or oily industrial environments. The rough gripper surface and raised ramped edges hold the sorbent firmly in place, whilst the bubble design and moulded air pockets provide buoyancy for anti-fatigue relief. Ecosorb is supplied with one sorbent infill, additional refills can be purchased separately.
- Our sorbent refills are for combined use with Ecosorb, our hugely popular anti-fatigue mat designed for placement in manufacturing plants, production lines, assembly lines, in front of CNC machines, metal working, individual workstations and custom work platforms. - The sorbent efficiently captures liquids, oil and grease leaving the surface clear and safe.Manufactured from top quality nitrile rubber, Ecosorb is the perfect option for use in medium duty, wet or oily environments. The rough gripper surface and raised ramped edges hold the sorbent firmly in place, whilst the bubble design and moulded air pockets provide buoyancy for anti-fatigue relief.
- Ergotred is a versatile anti-fatigue loose lay mat which is manufactured from heavy duty flexible rubber known for its 5-star comfort rating. The domed air cushioned pockets across the surface have been designed to provide optimal worker comfort and improve circulation. The bevelled yellow edges and suction cup backing enhance the anti-slip properties, making it an ideal mat for heavy duty dry industrial and manufacturing environments and many more applications.
- We offer a range of optional accessories for our ESD matting range, designed to dissipate static electricity and prevent workers from unpleasant static shocks, whilst safeguarding equipment.Common Grounding Point Cord – Socket - Designed with a 10mm female stud at one end to connect to 10mm male stud on an earth plug and the other, a 4mm banana socket for connection to an operator coil cord. Length: 4.5m wire for connection to the earth plug.Earth Bonding Plug - Designed to fit UK standard mains plug outlets, the plug is an ideal grounding point for bench/floor mats and personnel. The neutral and mains voltage pins are plastics, whilst the earth pin is metal for guaranteed safety. Our Earth Bonding Plug does not have a resistor (which is integral with all ground cords).Wrist Band - Our anti-static wrist straps are designed to safely ground operators working with ESD sensitive components, preventing a build-up of static electricity. The wrist band is comfortable to wear due to its crochet elasticated design and is adjustable. The wrist band can be fitted to the coiled ground wire via a 10mm male stud.Heel Grounder - Similar to the wrist band, our heel grounder is designed to provide a grounding path to disperse static electrical. The heel grounder comes with a velcro loop for easy attachment, providing a one size fits all.
- ESD Kumfi Pebble has been specially designed to dissipate static electricity and reduce fatigue for medium duty areas. Simple tasks - working, walking or, even sitting on certain types of stools, can create static electric. When left unchecked, static can discharge into static sensitive equipment, potentially causing damage. Our ESD Kumfi Pebble drains static from workers, preventing unpleasant static shocks, whilst also safeguarding equipment. The pebble surface design provides anti-slip protection and the bevelled edges on all sides minimises the risk of tripping.
- ESD Worktop Matting is an anti-static matting designed for workstops, advanced laboratories, microelectronic industries such as electronic semiconductor devices, electronic computers, electronic communication equipment, and integrated circuits. The matting dissipates static from conductive items placed on it, keeping sensitive components and those working, safe from damaging static shocks. The smooth surface is also abrasion resistant and easy to wipe clean.
- Fingerbrush is an external use, heavy-duty high performance entrance rubber mat designed to withstand extreme weather conditions and the heaviest of foot traffic. Made of hundreds of flexible rubber bristles that help to remove dirt and clean shoes fast. The Fingerbrush also has anti-trip bevels and an anti-slip underside to prevent mat movement.
- Greenskeeper is an easy to install natural rubber matting, perfect for discreet soil retention and erosion control whilst also providing safety and added traction on steep paths. Available in two thicknesses, 16mm and 23mm, the moulded anti-slip cellular structure allows grass to penetrate, establishing a firm bond to the ground. Grass can easily be cut with a conventional mower once established, effectively hiding the mat. Connectors can be used to create any shape or size, whilst the pegs ensure the matting stays securely in place. Greenskeeper is also the perfect solution for safety walkways on construction sites where a hard wearing anti-slip ground protection is required.The 23mm Greenskeeper has also been tested and passed the Critical Fall Height test - certified to EN 1177:2018.
- Our cable tiles are used to connect Greenskeeper mats together to create any shape or size. The recommend number of cable ties is four when connecting the shorter sides and five when connecting the longer sides. Greenskeeper is an easy to install natural rubber matting, perfect for discreet soil retention and erosion control whilst also providing safety and added traction on steep paths. Available in two thicknesses, 16mm and 23mm, the moulded anti-slip cellular structure allows grass to penetrate. Grass can easily be cut with a conventional mower once the grass has established, effectively hiding the mat. Greenskeeper is also the perfect solution for safety walkways on construction sites where a hard-wearing anti-slip ground protection is required. Available in packs of 100.