Diamond Interlock is a heavy duty, interlocking rubber mat designed for quick and easy on-site installation in dry industrial environments. The mats are available as centre or end pieces for continuous lengths with bevelled edges to all sides for added safety. Along with being a very tough and durable mat, the moulded air pockets to the underside provide extra traction and ergonomic benefits.
- Heavy duty, interlocking rubber mat for simple on-site installation in dry industrial environments
- Easily connectable to make long continuous lengths, with trip resistant bevels on all sides
- Deckplate design and moulded air pockets underneath provide traction and ergonomic benefits
- Material: Natural and recycled rubber
- Overall height: 14mm
Great slip resistance to level 2
Excellent anti-fatigue properties, resistant to level 3
Great wear resistance to level 2, suitable for medium to high footfall
Yes, the mats are modular and interlocking
Yes, the mats have ramped edges making them suitable for wheelchair users
Suitable for indoor use
- Tensile strength: 3-3.5 Mpa
- Hardness: 55+ Shore A
- DIN abrasion loss mm3: 200 - 250%
- Elongation at break: 200-250%
- Nature friendly, biodegradable and recyclable
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restrictions of Chemicals)
- Contributes to a cleaner environment by reducing the need to use cleaning chemicals
-20°C to +130°C
Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner, or use a pressure pump to remove dirt. The use of hard detergents is not recommended
Suitable for workshops, production lines, assembly areas and picking and packing stations.
|Diamond Interlock Centre Tile 71 x 78cm
|Diamond Interlock End Tile 71 x 78cm
Your Kumfi flooring is now in place in our workshop. We've had great feedback from the team so far both in terms of aesthetically and from a safe, grip anti-slip floor covering. Along with the quick turnaround time for delivery and the helpfulness of your team, we couldn't have asked for a better service. Thank you, Blue Diamond.
Steve Fleming, Director | Storagenstuff
Thank you, thank you! From my initial enquiry to despatch, your speed of service has been exceptional. To know that I can rely on you to have stock when I need it, plus receive same day despatch, you have certainly made my job easier. Blue Diamond, its official, you truly are my favourite supplier.
James Lincoln, Sales Development, ESE Direct
Blue Diamond have seriously impressed us with their speed of service and excellent communication. Orders are frequently sent out same day and the invaluable tracking information quickly follows. The quality of their products is first class and the team regularly go the extra mile to ensure that things run smoothly. Keep up the good work!
Mark O’Sullivan, Director, Trusted Mats